Grand River Transit has two central terminals in Kitchener and Cambridge, as well as a number of satellite terminals and major transfer points. Free wifi is available at both central terminals.
Charles Street Terminal
15 Charles Street W., Kitchener
Monday-Wednesday: 5:15 am - 1 am
Thursday-Friday: 5:15 am - 3 am
Saturday: 5:30 am - 3 am
Sundays and holidays: 7:45 am - 1 am
Ticket sales / Customer service kiosk
Monday-Friday: 6:15 am - 7:30 pm
Saturday/Sunday/holidays: 8:15 am - 6:30 pm
Ainslie Street Terminal
35 Ainslie Street S., Cambridge
Monday-Friday: 5:15 am - 12:45 am
Saturday: 6 am - 12:45 am
Sunday/holidays: 7:30 am - midnight
Ticket Sales/Customer Service kiosk
Monday to Friday: 6:50 am - 6:30 pm
Saturday: 8:50 am - 4:30 pm (closed 11:45 am - 12:45 pm)
Sundays and holidays: 10 am - 5:30 pm (closed 1:30 pm - 2:30 pm)
Satellite terminals in key locations allow riders to board connecting buses. These terminals do not have a central building or customer service staff.
- Conestoga Mall Terminal, 550 King St. N., Waterloo
Platform layout at Conestoga Mall Terminal (PDF)
- Fairview Park Mall Terminal, 2960 Kingsway Dr., Kitchener
Platform layout at Fairview Park Mall Terminal (PDF)
- Cambridge Centre Station, 355 Hespeler Road, Cambridge
Platform layout at Cambridge Centre Station (PDF)
- The Boardwalk, 101 Ira Needles Blvd, Waterloo
Platform layout at The Boardwalk (PDF)
- Forest Glen Plaza Terminal, 700 Strasburg Road, Kitchener
Platform layout at Forest Glen Plaza Terminal (PDF)
Major transfer points
Many routes intersect at the following major transfer points:
- Conestoga College, 299 Doon Valley Dr., Kitchener
- University of Waterloo, 200 University Ave., Waterloo
- Wilfrid Laurier University, 75 University Ave., Waterloo
- Stanley Park Mall, 1005 Ottawa St. N., Kitchener
Smoking is not permitted at GRT's Charles Street and Ainslie Street terminals outside of designated smoking areas, in accordance with Regional Bylaw 13-050. This includes e-cigarettes.
Violators are subject to removal from the property and/or a maximum fine of $2000.
If you observe someone smoking at the terminals outside of the designated smoking areas, please contact security staff.