- Travel With Us
- Routes & Schedules
- About Us
- Rider Programs
EasyGO helps you find:
For additional trip planning information, call customer service 24/7 at 519-585-7555; TTY 519-575-4608.
This free innovative easyGO mobile application is a useful interactive tool for our customers to have instant access to real-time bus information. Read more here.
Our EasyGO real-time interactive map allows you to get up to the minute information about bus routes around Waterloo Region. Use the map here.
Our EasyGO on-line trip planner gives you a step-by-step itinerary showing how to get to where you want to go using the bus, including transfers, and walking directions. It's quick to use: just select your starting point, end point and the time you want to travel.
Link to organizing your trip through the EasyGO on-line trip planner.
Next Bus Call:
Need information at your fingertips? Use EasyGO to call the next bus. Dial 519-585-7555. You will be prompted to say "next bus" and then enter your four digit stop number. Then sit back and listen to the next bus arrival times.
Real-Time Next Bus Text Messaging:
Send a text with your four digit stop number to 57555. Your stop number can be found at the bottom right hand section of the bus stop that you are standing at. Simply put 57555 in the "To" section of the message and put your stop number in the text box portion.
Arrival times are in real-time. Scheduled arrival times are noted with an asterisk.
For a quick and easy guide:
This service is supported by approved 3rd party sponsorship advertisements in compliance with Canadian Anti-Spam Legislation. In order to keep costs associated with the text messaging service from being passed on to our customers, GRT implemented an advertising based service, which means ads will now appear with your next bus information. GRT will not be charging for this service, however please note that standard text message rates apply.
If you prefer personal assistance, a Grand River Transit customer service representative can help you plan your trip. Live help is available 24/7 by calling 519-585-7555 and press #4.
Information displays at terminals and malls show departure times for all buses located there.
iXpress times are provided in real time. The display also provides you with special GRT service notices and weather.
Variable message signs located at all iXpress stations display information in real time for the iXpress bus. If the time is preceded by the ~ symbol, it is the only scheduled time for that trip.
iXpress buses also feature an LED display of the next bus stops.
Trouble accessing EasyGO?
If you are having trouble accessing EasyGo online Trip Planner from your desktop computer please check your browser.
In order for Trip Planner to render properly using Internet Explorer 10 it must be made compatible. Please follow the instructions outlined below:
1. Go to the www.grt.ca main page and click on "Plan a Trip" at the bottom right of the page.
2. Note that the address bar will now show: http://126.96.36.199/hastinfoweb.
3. If you can't see the Menu Bar (File Edit... Tools etc.) you will have to Right-Click at the top of the window and enable the Menu Bar.
4. Click on Tools (in the Menu Bar) and then click on Compatibility View Settings.
5. Just below add this website (near the top of the window that popped-up) you should see the address (188.8.131.52). If you don't then type it in (184.108.40.206).
6. Click Add.
7. Click Close.
8. Click on Tools (in the Menu Bar) and then click on Compatibility View Settings
9. Click F12 developer tools and enable compatibility mode
10. If you are still on the Trip Planner page (http://220.127.116.11/hastinfoweb), click on Plan a Trip (near the top right of the page). If you were not at the Trip Planner page type the address in brackets into the address window at the top of the page and press Enter.
11. On the Trip Planner page click on Plan a Trip. If you can see a map on the right of the page with "push pins" it will work properly.